Monday, June 27, 2011

Twenty. Five.




Today is Mama and Daddy's anniversary! My parents have been married for a solid twenty five years today. That's a quarter of a century, friends. To celebrate, I went looking for wedding pictures.


yes, Daddy has the same glasses.








I will leave you with a conversation that occurred a few weeks ago when Mallory, Mama, and I sat down for lunch together at the house and got to talking about marriage.

"Mama, how did Daddy propose?"

"Well, he took me out on a date to Bonanza and then we stopped at one of the rest stops on the Natchez Trace and he just asked me if I wanted to get married."

"That's not very romantic, but Daddy's not really romantic now. Has he ever been romantic?"

"I had two kids didn't I?"

"Oh God! Oh God! Never ever ever ever say that again."

TMI, Mama, TMI.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I love it! Don't you hate those awkward convos with the parents! :)

    ReplyDelete